The Norwich School of Hair & Beauty (“we” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
You provide The Norwich School of Hair & Beauty with your personal information when you fill in an online enquiry or application form at www.nshb.uk, complete a paper application form, email the school directly, make a card payment, or have a patch test. The personal information we collect includes your name, home address, email address, phone number, date of birth, emergency contact details, IP address, photograph, enrolment number, special educational needs and/or medical health. We only capture information deemed wholly relevant and necessary to enable us to provide you with the service you have come to us for.
All personal information is held securely for as long as contact with you is deemed necessary by us. Contact might include sharing marketing materials with you.
You are entitled to contact The Norwich School of Hair & Beauty to request that all or any of your personal information is erased from any and all of our databases and we are legally obliged to comply with any such request.
The Norwich School of Hair & Beauty does not sell, rent or lease its customer personal or analytical information to third parties. You can decline to be contacted by The Norwich School of Hair & Beauty for marketing purposes.
When a student enrols on a course, there are third party companies that we work with to enable us to provide a full and complete service to the student. These companies are listed below, and their privacy policies linked.
- ITEC/VTCT – students are registered with ITEC/VTCT as the Awarding Body for the qualification/s they are undertaking in order for them to be enrolled on the manage assess, entered into assessment and/or examinations, and certificated.
- WorldPay – card payments are processed and card details encrypted by WorldPay. The Norwich School of Hair & Beauty does not retain card details following payment transaction.
- FreeAgent – this is the invoicing software we use for our students, which holds your name and email address, and/or the email address of the payee, only.
- The College of West Anglia– all beauty therapy students’ information from the enrolment process is added to their database in order for the student to be funded on the course.
- Slack– An app all students must use to interact with other course members and their tutor.